WELCOME TO OUR COFFEE TOURS
Fairview Estate welcomes you to a unique coffee educational tourism experience that includes;
- Understanding how coffee is grown
- Learning about the processing process
- Tasting at least a couple of Fairview’s renowned brands.
We have two exciting coffee tours daily between 10:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. and 2:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m. To ensure a place on these tours that are in high demand one should make an early booking through our website or via office line 0774 472 756. The tours immerse you in the intricate details of the coffee making process from the budding of the flowers to the final cup of freshly brewed coffee. Our coffee tours are customized for you to get the most out of it. Our Coffee Promotions Specialist takes keen interest around our guest experience and is there to ensure you have an educative, fun and memorable experience.
Should you wish to discuss a customized package for a corporate event or large organized group, please call our offices to discuss this with us.
Refreshments and Lunch
- You are encouraged to carry bottled water and packed lunches for picnics
- Incase you need to order for packed lunch at the farm, we offer packed lunch at a price of 750/=. Please notify us at least 12 hours in advance for the lunch. Pay through till no: 529126. For more information about the lunch call 0774 472756.
- We provide coffee and cookies after the tour is complete.
Requirements for the tour
- Comfortable shoes
- Bottle of water
- Sun Hat
- When wet gamboots
- Comfortable shoes for hiking