WELCOME TO OUR
Fairview Estate welcomes you to a unique coffee educational tourism experience that includes;
- Understanding how coffee is grown
- Learning about the processing process
- Tasting at least a couple of Fairview’s renowned brands.
We have two exciting coffee tours daily between 10:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. and 2:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m. To ensure a place on these tours that are in high demand one should make an early booking through our website or via office line 0774 472 756. The tours immerse you in the intricate details of the coffee making process from the budding of the flowers to the final cup of freshly brewed coffee. Our coffee tours are customized for you to get the most out of it. Our Coffee Promotions Specialist takes keen interest around our guest experience and is there to ensure you have an educative, fun and memorable experience.Should you wish to discuss a customized package for a corporate event or large organized group, please call our offices to discuss this with us
Coffee Tour Details
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun Hat
- When wet gamboots
- Comfortable shoes for hiking
- Bottle of water
- You are encouraged to carry bottled water and packed lunches for picnics
- Incase you need to order for packed lunch at the farm, we offer packed lunch at a price of KES 1000/=. Please notify us at least 24 hours in advance for the lunch. Pay upfront through our Till No: 529126. For more information about the lunch call 0774 472756.
- We provide coffee and cookies after the tour is complete.
Bookings should be done at least 8hrs in advance both for tours and lunch
Our Coffee Tourism rates are as follows: Non-Residents $USD 30, Residents Ksh 2,000, Kenyan Citizens(Adults) Ksh 1,000, Children 12-18 years Ksh 500, Children below 12 accompanied by paying adult-Free. We have a morning tour (10am-12pm) and an afternoon tour (2pm-4pm).